IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
For some reason I can't load your site? Could open it a few weeks ago, but haven't since then, including today. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Netone -- here ya go:

The small jigs are similar to 1/16th-oz in weight. The medium jigs are similar to 1/8th-oz jigs and the large jigs are similar to 1/4th-oz jigs.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
For some reason I can't load your site? Could open it a few weeks ago, but haven't since then, including today. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Mark,
The new site looks great.. Good job. :smile:
Tanner

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. This store was an incredible amount of work. To all you people that write code my hat is off to you.

sparkleboy and anyone else that are unable to open the site, please e-mail me any error codes that you might receive. There is a good chance that browser settings could affect the loading of the website. I'm sure I'll run into a bug or two since this store hasn't been live before.

My e-mail addy is

Thanks

Mark

[email][email protected]
[/EMAIL]

·
Registered
857 Posts
I was able to open the site just fine, however, when trying to go back to the site, it's been EXTREMLY SLOW :shrug:

Looking forward to finding out more about what you're doing.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mark...

Fantastic Site..I wanted to place an order..however, could not find the weight for the jigs, "Small", "Medium" and "Large"....Looked everwhere in your site...I must have missed it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts