IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do those jigs really catch fish!?!?!?!?

Actually Mark is a close friend who is my regular fishing partner and he is a great guy :cheers:
You won't be sorry for choosing his jigs and here is a little secret for you....think Cherise/Purple or Cindy's Surprise for winter steelhead :bowdown: Chinook seem to like a straight purple jig also for some reason :shrug:

[ 10-11-2003, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by Stew:
Do those jigs really catch fish!?!?!?!?

Actually Mark is a close friend who is my regular fishing partner and he is a great guy :cheers:
You won't be sorry for choosing his jigs and here is a little secret for you....think Cherise/Purple or Cindy's Surprisefor winter steelhead :bowdown: Chinook seem to like a straight purple jig also for some reason :shrug:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I will second that stew..........

·
Registered
568 Posts
For those of you interested and able to hear Mark speak about jig fishing for steelhead and....chinook, you can always come to the NW Steelheaders (McCall Chapter) next meeting on Tuesday, October 14th at the Spaghetti Factory in John's Landing.

We meet from 11:30 to 1:30 and $10 bucks gets you lunch, a raffle ticket, and some good tips from guys like Mark.

Mark will also have a few jigs available to purchase.

If you're interested in attending, give me a call ASAP at (503) 816-4201. (We need to give the restaurant a final head count.)

Scott

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
First cast is excellent!

...and I've been to one of those Steelheader lunches, and they are great fun! Go! Mark is excellent to learn from.

Jen

·
Registered
869 Posts
I shot Mark an e-mail talking about a problem I've had with a few jigs that I purchased. He promptly e-mailed me back asking what the problem was...I told him and he sent me 2 replacement jigs....just like that...no receipt needed, product returned....just took my word for it and now I have 2 new steelhead jigs to fish this winter. I was planning on buying replacements myself...but Mark took care of me. Mark at First Cast Jigs..is First Class. Thanks Mark...and Jennie for having this site....or else I wouldn't have known to buy his jigs in the first place.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
You guys can say what you want...but you're still not going to get my Bud Lite :tongue:

Kidding aside Thanks Guys and Gals. I stand by my product and guarantee it regardless where it was purchased. If you're not satisfied simply let me know and I'll replace it or refund your money.

Mark

[ 10-11-2003, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: First Cast ]

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi Mark! You seem to be a pretty stand up guy by everyones comments; I usually fish jigs for summer steelies and a few winters too but I havent seen any sandshrimp patterns in your web sight. Although, I must admit it has been a while since I looked. :blush:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
In My Opinion FCJ are the best Jigs on the market. They are the only jigs I will fish and trust, the quality of the jigs are unbeatable. Finally the Most Important thing to me is the great customer service Mark and Cindy Have to offer.
Thank you for an awesome product
Ross

1 - 9 of 9 Posts