IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

This morning, Mark, of First Cast Jigs would like to give away some jigs! :smile:

How nice! I think I'll play!
:whazzup: I can't??? No fair!

OK, here goes. If you would like to win a dozen of Mark's favorite summer steelhead jigs, follow the rules, below.

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

OK, Off we go! Take a look at all that Mark has to offer, now! WOW!

That's a lot of neato stuff! His jigs are awesome, and I've caught many fish with them!

OK, so, Jennie, what is the dang question?

Here it is:

What are the three options people have to pay for First Cast Jigs products?

I know the answer, and so will you, if you navigate through his pages to find it.

First person back with the right answers snaps up the jigs. Go fetch!

:smile:

Look at these!

Jen

·
Registered
410 Posts
Paypal visa mastercard discover american express
personal check or money order

[ 07-31-2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Steelhead_Scout ]

·
Premium Member
14,394 Posts
check,
money order,
paypal

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IT states on the front page:

You have the option of sending a personal check or money order, transferring funds through a PayPal account or the convenience of paying with a credit card.

I think I'm going to have Mark choose the winner, cuz he made the contest, and I'm a little foggy on the winner.

What do you guys think?

It's a close line between Need2fish and finclipped!

Jen

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I know make me the winner and that will solve all the confusion :grin: :grin: :cheers: :hoboy:
Bob

[ 07-31-2003, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Jennie,

Sorry for any confusion on my part.

The option for paying with a check or money order is one way. PayPal is another way. The third option is paying with either a Visa or Mastercard.

In that respect I would say that finclipped won the contest.

Mark

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The jig master has the final word!

Go ahead, send Mark your mailing address, by clicking on the mail icon, by his name!

He will get those out to you right away!

Thanks Mark, and congrats to the winner!

:smile:

Jen

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
finclipped

Good job on the contest. I mailed the jigs today and you should receive them tomorrow. Good luck when you get a chance to try them out.

Since the answer to the contest question could have easily had more then one correct answer, I feel obligated to include a prize for the rest of the ifishers that took a shot at it. So if you want, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send some of my favorite jigs to try.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Mark, I tried to email you but it came back as undeliverable. :depressed: Any suggestions?

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I tried again tonight, still comes back as undeliverable. :whazzup: Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Too many orders arriving eh, Mark? That's what happens when you make the Mercedes of jigs. :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts