IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,684 Posts
I'm looking to replace an old SxS I've had forever.
Does anybody have any experience using any of the online firearm auctions sites?

I just started checking them out so I could also use some help on some of the sites used.

Thanks in adance:cheers:

I've used Gunbroker with very good results. Just remember to check their feedback scores before bidding. I usually stay away from people that haven't sold much, post blurry photos, or don't respond to my emails about the firearm. I haven't really found any screaming "buy it now" deals on common or new firearms. It is almost a wash when you figure in shipping and transfer fees. Better to just buy local and support the local shops. For collector or uncommon firearms it can be a great resource.

Send me a PM if you have any additional questions or concerns.

· Registered
3,403 Posts
Recently found one called auction arms.
I did a search for sellers in Oregon.
One isn't too far from me, so I will probably go to the shop to see before I buy.

· Registered
141 Posts
gunbroker.com is by far the best out there with a good and large selection of weapons out there..ive had guns for sale and have purchased through there web site...You have to arrange with a gun dealer here for delivery... they must have ffl... and reg. the weapon you purchase..

· Registered
5,676 Posts
I've used gunbroker with great success. You do want to check feedback scores and check on ffl charges and shipping compared to local costs. I got a new SX3 shipped and with ffl fees lower than anyone here could buy it for, a great deal IMO. I was leary because the seller didn't respond to my questions for about 5 days but when they finally did they said they were on vacation and only ran their shop part time. That was the cause for the delay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.