IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes another new member :dance: just had to join the fun!

Story/Report: 11/19/03 O'Dark 30 in the AM, sitting in Garibaldi at the boat ramp waiting to take some business guest from China out on the bay. I had a feeling the day would be a loss due to the rain, but our guest had to leave for home the next day. Out on the bay we went to drop our pots, had to use Turkey as all shad has been used up in the last couple of months. The Bay was clean (and smooth) at Crab Harbor due to the incoming tide, by 9:00 we had 30 nice crab and the brown water was heading our way, so we headed back to feed our guest a "feast from the Pacific". As it turned out we were the only boat trailer in the parking lot and the only boat out on the water, kinda like having your own bay.

I did notice 5 crab bouy's out in crab harbor (all of a different kind) so if you lost any in the last week they are still out there.

Where I fish: Milwaukie - Oregon City, The Fishery, Nehalem, Garibaldi, Lake Simtustis, Pine Hollow and a few other high lakes. I like to fish with my 3 girls ages 3 1/2 to 10.

I look forward to being a offical member of I fish and meeting you all on the water. Have a great weekend.

I can't beleive the name "Dances with Fish" was not taken :grin: .

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Welcome to the board, DwF. Thanks for the crabbing report. Looks like I might need to make a pre-Thanksgiving run. I had a great year at Simtustus, my first year fishing there. What a fantastic lake for Kokanee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts