IFish.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MARIE !!,Thanks for the great scent.I finally gave up and put some of Marie's sticky bait(sandshrimp) on my alvin and this is the truth 15 mins later a 21 lb chinook in the boat put the Alvin back in the water with a fresh dose of sticky bait 20 min later a 22 lb chinook in the boat.A hr later after my friend saw me catch those two put it on his Alvin 1/2 hr later he LOST IT about 20-25 lb chinook right at the boat.
I've got a picture of the two I caught but can't seem to get it to work will some kind person out there post them on here for me.I can e-mail it to you. :dance:
:grin:
Thanks Bob
P.S. The reason I hadn't put it on before,I was saveing it to put on my wiggle warts while trolling for silvers when they get here,it'll be back on tomorrow for sure.

[ 09-03-2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Email 'em to me, Bob, and I'll see what I can do.

That stuff really does work, doesn't it? Wow.

Skein

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its on the way,I'm a really a believer in her scents for sure. Her sandshrimp scent injected into smelt is killer on sturgeon also.
Bob
Thanks again.

[ 09-03-2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
Here you go Dawhunt

Pay back for those who have helped me

Nice Job.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Hey Bob!! Way to go. :cheers:

Congrats.... :dance:

:smile:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Ya beat me to it, GRB. Thanks for posting this. Those are nice looking feeshies. Why ain't I out there instead of sitting at this silly computer.

It doesn't look like that grin is going to go away very quickly. This stuff is addicting.

Skein

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again for posting this.I'll figure this out someday.AND A BIG HUG TO MARIE
:dance: :grin: :bowdown:

Bob

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Nice fish! :cheers: We'll be out on the big CR giving it a shot tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have lady luck on our side!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:dance: Very nice URB's congratulations on a great trip :dance:

·
Registered
16,799 Posts
Very nice pics :cheers:

Thanks too for sharing about Marie's shrimp scent. We've been using mostly herring flavors but after your report, this weekend I may add some of Marie's to the sauce and see if that gets my drag screamin'.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Bob thanks for the cool post and pics, I,m ordering some of that scent for sure! Thanks again always enjoy your post. :smile:

Oops that one bent the net!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts