IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I posted about the first steelie caught by me, Sunday morning...native, released...now part 2! :dance:

Not the biggest fish I've seen on here, but hey, my first keeper. 9lbs, 27 inches caught the same place as the smaller fishy on Sunday, Clackamas River, Between the walking bridge by the DMV and the Railroad bridge. Bobber and a pink jig...thanks to FWF1 for the advice on what to use.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Right on Jeff !!!!!

Shoot, you're making it look pretty easy :grin: :grin:

My schedule has been kinda goofy, we'll get out together sometime real soon. Maybe as soon as Thursday afternoon.

Keep on bonking those bright fish :dance:

Chris :cool:

·
Registered
532 Posts
excellent catch--- im green with envy--
you heading out today?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
congrats on your first keeper! :cheers:

RF

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ 04-23-2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Fisherfield ]

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I was told that the first one feels like it's impossible and after that they just start jumping into the boat. Now, I don't have a boat. However they have been trying to beach themselves next to me as if some kind of suicide steelhead bomber.
Good job fisherfield!! It's that easy huh?!

MH

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NO WAY! I've been chasing a big fish for almost a year straight...every once and a while, hitting a trout lake to make sure I know what a bite feels like! Lucky as heck if you want to know the truth...I got lucky more ways than one on Tuesday...see post: My Prescious...story..now with pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts