IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished out of Chinook Landing this morning, Somewhere around 8:30 this 28lb buck slams my blue slashed Brad :shocked: Didn't see much today.
I was in 18-19 ft of water :shrug: What a dork :tongue:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Banned
19,959 Posts
MDF,nice fish. Looks like a new boat,real nice ride.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Louis,

Congrats on blood in the new boat... much more to follow I am sure :grin:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice fish. :cool: A buddy of mine fished the Sandy today and got 3 coho drifting from Oxbow to Dabney. MrDork did you see anyone catch any coho on the Columbia???
:bowdown: The King

·
Registered
327 Posts
nice fish seems kind of shallow for alot of fish to be passing thru- but in only takes one... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys :smile: Hopefully many more to come :wink: TOK, I haven't seen anyone get a Coho yet...I've been trying after i'm done anchoring or the tide has slowed... I'll be sure to share that info when it comes available :grin:

Yes shallow...but I talked to a guy today who has been catching them inside where i fish. :shrug: who knows??

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Mdf- Nice fish did you see many others caught? Where I live I could be at that area in about 10 min. but have never done that well so have been going down river maybe its time to reinvesticate :shrug:

If you dont feel a good bite dont set the hook. Words to live by when your from Washougal. :wink:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Way yo go. Hopefully you didn't clean the blood out yet.. You gota let it sit for a while! :wink:

·
Registered
448 Posts
The guy that I fish with swears to 20 feet of water on the Washington side. It seems to work for him. His worst day this year was the last time he took me out. I was the only on to catch a nice and bright 20# hen. The guy next to us tagged out in about 4 hours. Two fish for two guys. The day before we went he landed two trolling in the same water in an hour and a half.

How do you like your Hewes? I like them a lot and have contemplated the 18 footer. How many rods can you fish out of the sixteen? I have two boys and my dads (father-in-law and blood) that I will have to take fishing. That is why I am contemplating an open sled. I fished with ANDYCOHO and his boat rocks. Its a 20' Alumaweld super vee pro.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
:cheers: :dance:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mic4fish, Not many but i hear 205 did better, Scotty...I love it...i have only had three rods going at one time...but it might be too much if rods start dipping :grin: I'm gonna run two warts and a spinner straight off the back when i have the kids out for that "later" coho show :wink: The tides have been alot lower this year...less depth..but i've been in the same spot and knew it would finally pay off :cheers: Who was the Ifisher inside of me ???? My buddy said he had a Ifish hat on at the parking lot...he didn't mention being a Ifisher.

Net boy...You finally come out of hiding... Thanks for scoop'n it up

MrDorkfish

Louis

1 - 20 of 23 Posts