IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Very nice :) (y)(y)🇺🇸 That silver still looks great for being that far from the Ocean. Amazing.

Reactions: Anastasia93

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Yeah that was us.
Good job on the deer & fish. You beat me to the spot where you parked by the road going down to the feeding station Saturday & Sunday. I got down there Monday and saw 18 deer but couldn't put horns on any of them. Spotted deer down there every day. We were in the red cabin. Packed up and heading home Thursday and got one on the way out. Came back to the cabin to use the meat pole and saw your husband at the truck that said you got one. Good job.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good job on the deer & fish. You beat me to the spot where you parked by the road going down to the feeding station Saturday & Sunday. I got down there Monday and saw 18 deer but couldn't put horns on any of them. Spotted deer down there every day. We were in the red cabin. Packed up and heading home Thursday and got one on the way out. Came back to the cabin to use the meat pole and saw your husband at the truck that said you got one. Good job.
Thanks and good job to you too for getting your deer on the way out. Thats awesome. Yeah there was a fork in that group of deer down there but his antlers aren't big so its hard to tell from far away. When I spotted him the day I shot him, my husband didn't see antlers either through his binos. Well congratulations again on your success and maybe we will see you again up there :) we come to Troy a bit for steelhead fishing in the fall.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Thanks and good job to you too for getting your deer on the way out. Thats awesome. Yeah there was a fork in that group of deer down there but his antlers aren't big so its hard to tell from far away. When I spotted him the day I shot him, my husband didn't see antlers either through his binos. Well congratulations again on your success and maybe we will see you again up there :) we come to Troy a bit for steelhead fishing in the fall.
We'll be back up there on the 26th for first season elk. Weather will be a lot cooler than deer season.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts