IFish.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Graphite, graphite, graphite! :rolleyes: Call me old fashion but, where can I find fiberglass rod blanks? My main reason is that, IMHO, graphite is too responsive for my fancy and I would like more of a parabolic action. Internet search results are yielding graphite blanks only. I am looking for 9' glass in the 12-20lb range.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks a lot redside!
You just made me buy two more blanks I don't need!! I knew I shoulda gone fishing this morning.
oh well :cheers:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Great topic Crashin Bait! I like people who think outside the box. And thanks for the info everyone! Can't beat fiberglass for durability and winching power. Love those Harringtons! :grin:

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Try Mariners supply on Swan Island in Portland they carry Harrington blanks these blanks are awsome. I should know I have 4 of them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yer a' preachin to the choir there HOGGEM'IN! I've got Just ONE HARRINGTON/HARNELL, and the biggest critter caught to date was a 300+lb harbor seal. (Looked like a Labrador after Christmas @ Purina)----WF

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm looking for a slow action blank. You know what they say, "The slower the jiggle, the wider the wiggle" and wiggle catches feesh! :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts