IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the green light from honey to fish sunday so i've been giving some thought as to what i might target and where i might go and it occured to me....geez, being a fisherperson and enjoying the outdoors like i do. could i live in a better place? i mean holy cow, the choices are almost mind boggling. my brother called and was headed for the deschutes for some fly fishing, the ocean is thick with salmon, cutthroat would be a nice relaxing day on some coastal stream, trollin for trout at haag with the new techniques that trollinfortrout was generous enough to share, sturge on columbia...the choices are endless. the cool thing is that whatever choice i make with a few exceptions, i will be surrounded by some of THE most beutiful country on gods green earth. we're just lucky i guess. oh yeah.....shhhh dont tell anyone, and lets all do whatever we can to keep it this way!

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
:smile: I feel like that so often!

Isn't life grand, living here?

So many fish, so little time!!!

I sure hope my grandkids can still say that, when they want to go fishing!!!
Jen

·
Registered
68 Posts
How true, I cant believe that you can think that deeply tho Rog!! Tight Lines!!!!!!!
Clown

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I couldn't agree more.... The NW is the greatest place on earth in MHO. As an Air Force brat I lived all over, and I've traveled some as a (wannabe) adult, but there's no place like this place! :dance:

I'm a relative newcomer to the NW, didn't arrive until '64. I've had several job offers from around the country that included alot more money. Problem is.... Where the money IS, there's no salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, walleye, panfish, and trout (of nearly every variety).

We should all count ourselves lucky to be here, and smart, for staying..... Tim :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts