IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
428 Posts
I agree with Gill fish! We always listen to the Second Week of Deer Camp by the Yoopers on the way over to deer camp. A true Classic if you ask me. Great song and a good laugh.
-Andy

· Halibut
2,967 Posts
If you don't get your elk and you are driving home sing this one.

To the tune of Christmas season song Noel.

Noelk .. noelk .. noelk.. noelk... this is the song I sing for you now... repeat and make up your own words too.

The following is a rather wierd story about a hunting song. In 1972 my Mom taught me a Swedish song about a flea marching proudly along a window shade on my way out to my first elk hunt.

I did get an elk and probably have and will sing that song every elk hunt I ever go on.

We also had a flat tire on the drive out. So far no more flat tires so it must be related to shooting an elk as that was the only real major event of the trip. :grin:

· Registered
1,871 Posts
Ted Nugents tribute to Fred Bear song for sure

Freb Bear, walk with me, down that trail again....

· Banned
1,070 Posts
The song at the end of "Gone for the Season" done by Fred Zinks Grandfather is pricelss. An old man with a guitar singing about goose hunting. If anyone finds a link to it, or if there is a way to buy his music I would love to know.

· Registered
1,871 Posts

· Registered
1,871 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.