IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other thread about favorite restaurant had me thinking about good breakfast places.

My favorite breakfast restaurant is the Cadillac Cafe.

What other good ones are out there?

·
Premium Member
30,286 Posts
My wife and I are pretty fond of Camp 18, when we're headed that way.

I've never had breakfast there but I'm told that The Tillicum Tavern offers an excellent breakfast.

Don

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I would 2nd the Camp18 summer time sunday brunch its awesome! Other then that it would be Biscuits cafe. Chicken fried steak!!!!

Scuba

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hales off of Mcloughlin is mighty tasty.
Yankee Pot Roast in Vancouver is always good, fresh and big portions. One for northerners, and one for the southern gents. Yum!

·
Administrator
41,347 Posts
There is only one Original Pancake House. Apple Pancake, Mushroom Omelettes, Tahitian Maiden's Dream, Dutch Baby, etc... Everything else is second best.

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,157 Posts
Buoy 9, Warrenton.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
I will throw a vote for chicken fry and eggs at Jake's in Bend. An 11 oz. chicken fry smothered in GOOOOOOD gravy is pretty hard to beat!! :food:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Old European Restaurant in Pullman, Wa. By far the best breakfast there is!:food::food::food::food:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Definatly have to 3RD the CAMP 18 motion. Far as hales goes i got sick from eating there so that is not my fav. Probably the best place i have had breakfast is the bobber in pilot grove missouri were i was born and raised..:cheers:

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
If I'm in Seaside, one morning has to be Pig-N-Pancake! As far back as I can remember (I'm 47) Anytime my family vacationed there, we had Pig-N-Pancake. Food there is standard fair, more of a good memories deal.

·
Registered
17,793 Posts
Two favorites

Vida Cafe - order one of their omelets - best I've had!

Sears Cafe - Downtown SF - million year classic

Our Camper at Miller Lake on Fathers Day - my wife's sausage gravy over cheddar cheese biscuits

OK so I lied that's three - heck its the Internet folks

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If going to the coast definitely CAMP 18, otherwise TOMS on TV Hwy in Beaverton.

Steve/RR

·
Registered
185 Posts
We use to make a drive once a month to the Flying M Ranch out of yamhill. It is another rustic log cabin restaurant for those who have not been there. Camp 18 is also a must when heading that way. between Newberg and Mcminville there is (was) a restaurant called Johns family restaurant that served the biggest :bigshock:and best chicken fried steak around ,but I have been told they have since closed there doors.:food:

·
Premium Member
30,286 Posts
'Another place I've only heard about and never stopped-in - - The Otis Cafe - - - I've heard they serve a really mean breakfast. 'Anyone eaten there recently? Confirmation or ???? Don

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Breakfast Club hwy 20 just 1 block headed east on Greenwood Bend or.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts