Administrator
41,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you fish? Yes, I do! I DO fish!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Fi****is, it sounds to me like she thinks you're a keeper
and wants you around for a long time!! Just a woman's point of view!!!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
My son Jake bought me two lighted K-13's with rattles. :grin:
My oldest daughter broke one of my Lamiglass rods. :depressed:
My youngest daughter gave me a Fathers day card with a message from my ex wife. Something to the effect that she needed money. :mad:
All in all, it was a good day since I did wake up! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My daughter just gave me a Father's Day gift of a fishing trip with her and several of our friends this Wednesday. How nice that she wants to go fishing with me. I'm a very lucky dad! :dance:

[ 06-15-2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: NorthriverS ]

·
Registered
449 Posts
For Father's Day, my wife gave me a shirt that said "When I said I do, I meant Fish". What does this mean? I don't get it

Oh, she also gave me some SOSpenders that I wore all day Saturday, a present I hope I never have to use.

·
Registered
92 Posts
my wife traded in some alaskan air miles fro ticket to alaska.............fishing.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
My daughter gave me 5 bass lures and a note that allows me to go fishing whenever I want. My wife gave me a Cortland 555 Ghost tip fly line. I can't wait to get my presents wet!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
It was a great Father's day for me as well. My son gave me a Shimano Corsair. :dance: My son and daughter both joined me on a combo shad/sturgeon trip. And my wonderful wife packed a great lunch for us. We emptied the cooler of food then proceeded to fill it with shad, brought home 30 and lost at least that many at the boat, we were not trying real hard to get them in. Caught just enough to make the kids happy, and fill the freezer with crab bait!

It was a great day, thanks to my wonderful family!

Scott

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Yesterday was a great Father's Day for me. I took my son and daughter steelhead fishing and got to watch each of them land a steelhead. It was the first steelhead for my daughter and she loved it. Can't get any better then that. :cool:

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts