IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a retailer who's stocking lights for EZ-Loader trailers in the Portland area?

One type we need is "TruckLite Model 15" made by Truck Lite of Jamestown NY.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Try looking on their website. You should be able to find out the nearest dealer. We had a problem with the lights on our trailer and emailed them. Got a reply within a day or two and ended up with them sending the part we needed free of charge. Nice customer service!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I found replacement lenses and lights at both Fisherman's and Stevens Marine.

Cheerio'
Skipper

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tips. Odd, how the EZLoader website only lists distributors and not retailers like those mentioned above.

Oh well, before I read these these latest replies I ordered the parts from the Woodinville WA. distributor.

Good idea about the LED upgrade through NAPA SureSet, we'll keep that in mind when, in the no doubt very near future we have to do more trailer light repair.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Gary,

I just upgraded to LED on my trailer and was able to order the Truck-lite products through my local NAPA store. It helps if you have the Truck-Lite part# (off the web site) before you go.

SureSet

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I get the side marker lights on my EZ Loader at Napa for about $1.50 each. (the orange and red ones that mount on the fender wells). I am trying to find the metal 3 light bar that mounts on the back of the trailer, though.

The LED's sound interesting, I hadn't thought of that. :wink: :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts