IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eugene IFISH\'ers

Hello! I know there are a few IFISH members living in or near the People's Rebulic of Eugene and I would like to met some. Fishing on the Siuslaw will be real good some time soon, or now, and I know some guys have an empty seat now and again. I have a truck able to tow anything, gas money, gear and bait, just no boat. I'm selling my boat for a new one so soon I'll be able to play capitain but till then I'd love to hitch a ride to the coast. There are many other fishing choices in our area as well. So...

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
Re: Eugene IFISH\'ers

I used to live in Eugene; many, many moons ago. :shrug:

Hopefully some folks will post to this thread now that's it's at the top. They were all on vacation fishing and camping, and away from their computers. :wink:

·
Registered
319 Posts

I live in Eugene and am anticipating fishing the Siuslaw this year. I don't have a boat, but my friend does! I've only fished the Siuslaw twice this last winter and that was for steelhead. My friend fished it last year and cought several salmon, so I'm really looking forward to giving it a try myself this year.

PS As I was driving back from the coast this labor day weekend, there were a lot of boats on the river starting from Florence on up towards Mapleton for about 4-5 miles. I didn't see any boats on the river beyond that.

[ 09-03-2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Sir Fishalot ]

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts

C_B - I told you they'd come out. I searched and found 60 Ifisher's that live in Eugene. :cheers: I'm sure someone needs a fishin buddy...

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink because that's the best they're gonna feel all day"
-Frank sinatra
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Good one, Sir Fishalot! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
782 Posts

Hey CB, I live in Pleasant Hill -close enough to Eugene-. Sorry I didn't see your thread earlier, or I would have responded.
I use to live to fish and hunt, but my wife is expecting a baby in October, so this season is a "honey do" bonanza.
Maybe we can swap some lies sometime, maybe even get out and go fishing when I get done fixing everything, and building the nusery of her dreams.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Hey Cutt throat-
I live in Eugene and fish the slaw in the fall. I have a drift boat (no motor) and im always looking for fellow hardcores like myself. It will probably be slow untill we get some rain, But as soon as they come in im down for some trips. Drop me any email or call me 606 0921 Z

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.