IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the north jetty the other day, it looked as if it might be a smooth and short run to enter the ocean right along the green buoys that are 1/4 mile off the jetty. It seems like you would not have as much river current to deal with there, and the run is much shorter than the main channel. I know Peacock Spit is out there off the jetty, but doesn't it lay to the north of the projected jetty line? Any feedback or comment appreciated.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the reply. I was down there a couple days ago..... weird weather I thought....really humid, like you were in the south USA. Also really foggy (at times), and a very persistant north wind. This weather was why I was roaming the jetty.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I usually go out the South side,,as I fish mainly South of the red line,,the conditions always change,, I just read the water & tides,,wind,,etc.,, its all in experence,,
I have been out the last 3 days,,not counting today,, & the South side has been better 4 me,,,& the water has been nasty,,& I have a 34 footer,, its been hard 2 stand & fight a fish,,
so stayed home 2 let the bruises heal today,,
:smile: I try & go where the bait or fish are,, & this year they are mainly South,,

Just my thoughts,,
GO-BONK-SOME,, Donald

1 - 3 of 3 Posts