IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Heading up to East lake next week. Does anybody have a fishing report for Paulina or East lake. Thanks.:wave:
We were up there the week of the 6th. Pretty slow trolling wedding rings for us. Saw some guys doing real well over by the white slide area jigging. We tried that and were getting consistent bites but not hooking too many. Smaller nordics or crippled minnows seemed to be what they were using. Hope you have better luck than we did. Oh, this was at East.

· Registered
2,882 Posts
The last 2 weeks have gotten pretty slow for kokes, but the evening brown bite should be hot any day now. Troll fast with rapalas in 12-25 feet of water the last 2-3 hours of daylight. It should stay good until it closes end of season. Have had some 25 fish nights there in Oct.

· Banned
1,050 Posts
paulina report, fish were almost exclusively biting green wedding rings, red was dead. fish were small 10-12" range a few browns were picked up jigging for kokes but nothing of size.

· Registered
2,098 Posts
I was up there a few weeks ago and nailed the tar out of kokes at East Lake. Using Gibbs Minnows and jigging near the white slide. it was my first time jigging and I think an addiction happened.:meme:

· Registered
113 Posts
We hammered the Kokes in Paulina last Thursday (August 16th) in the evening. Four guys were limited out in about 45 minutes. We found a school along the north side of the lake, anchored up, and jigged with white jigs. We lost a lot of fish too. Good Luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.