IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been out to Eagle Creek recently? Has the rain brought in any fish? Is this year a bust on Eagle Creek and the Clackamas?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Last week there were few fish to be found. ODFW says they have yet to enter the Clackamas in large numbers.

happybrew

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Originally posted by happybrew:
Last week there were few fish to be found. ODFW says they have yet to enter the Clackamas in large numbers.

happybrew
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Wish I would have known that a while ago.

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
I know ODFW knows more than me, but it's October 20th, if they ain't here yet they aren't coming. At least not what was expected. That being said...GLF, ya wanna hit the Eagle Creek instead of the Sandy tomorrow? We probably won't catch our limits, but there's nothing like going out and seeing for yourself. Email me, I'm up for either one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You can count the fish at Bonnie Lure on both hands. The best looking fish is a dead springer under the bridge. Do have to say I saw a guy loading up a bright silver in the parking lot on Sat. He pulled it out near the mouth, so I guess there is still some last minute hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts