IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a stupid question, but are there two jetties @ ft. canby? The map shows only one, but it just doesn't look right. It seems like when you are on it , you should be facing more south. Thanks for any replies.
-J

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good eye! I tried to sneak that one in! Actually I was in a hurry and didn't really think about it untill after the fact.
Wellll... this may be kinda lame, but me and several buddies were on a charter a coup[le years back, bottom fish. My brother was passing out Dramamine like it was dope or something. When it was my turn to accept his offering, I was like, "none for me bro, that stuffs for little girls, real men don't need that!" I'm sure you know where I'm headed with this. Everything was cool until we got about halfway across the bar, (Tillimook). Suddenly the "Beers @ Dawn" idea seemed like a bad one! I stagered down into the head, (mistake #3 if you're counting) to take a little pee pee. That was it for my tummy! I spent the rest of the trip chumming off the bow. I did however get my limit of rockfish, and made every effort to convince myself I was having fun! Ofcourse the deck hand would come over every now and then to let me know chumming was illegal, and did I need another beer, (no thanks brah, I'm good!) Anyway, needless to say, next year when we went on our charter, I was the one passing out Dramamine!
-Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts