IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some great pictures of springers from cr and the dumb camera dumped the pics sorry about that.The ole Raring to go had a great day on Wed. three springers in the boat but one turned back cuz of a little tiny adapose. But we did keep two One Cast and clownmouth and a friend.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Thomas is that the pot calling the kettle black :wink: Just teasin dude :grin:

I can attest to their victory as I think they were the only boat with multiple fish, or any fish for that matter

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I was there to witness the whole thing. I have pictures. I will add then in a bit. I was taking Steve's picture with the first fish when the same rod went off a second time.
I did end up with a nice chrome 20# in the fish box. I have to say all in all it was a slow day, I think we counted 8 fish landed for the whole day. Your boat had 3 we had 1 and saw 4 others. One of them was a 36# hatchery.

I was good to meet you guys, I'll get picture later.

Small Fry

[ 04-17-2003, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Small Fry ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Only in your world Thomas will you have the best day salmon fishing on the ole Rarin' to go :dance: :dance: and your camera dumps your pictures. Now everyone else will know what I've had to deal with the last 6 years..............chris

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by ANDYCOHO:
You want to trade cameras?? Check out the quality pics here:

<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

1 - 6 of 6 Posts