·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
innertube maybe :wink:

·
Registered
13,861 Posts
I have done feldheimers down in low water and it is fairly easy. One rock in a chute just below feldheimers is a pain in an Aluminim boat. But that is it. Don't know the water above in low water, so from lower to feldheimers I dunno.

Good Fishing.

Mark and the dog.

·
Banned
440 Posts
I rowed down from feldheimers July 4th with a total of 3 people in the boat. It wasnt bad, but then again I have a fiberglass boat.
If I wanted to do it now I would pack light and I would say aluminum is out of the question.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Its a piece of cake if you dont mind getting out of the boat and walking it thru a couple of spots... havnt done it this year, but we did it several times last year from this time till rain, and just took it slow and easy and walked the boat thru a couple shallow spots. Lots of summer steel action, but maybe better to wait till the water cools a bit for a better bite.

UG

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
>>>Discharge, cubic feet per second
Most recent value: 737 09-03-2003 18:30
Graph of Discharge, cubic feet per second<<<

Lowest I've done it was 800 cfs. Had to walk it in many spots and banged a lot but it is do-able.
My question is WHY???
The Summer fish are scattered but most are higher up. Silvers aren't in in big numbers and you aren't going to get into them until you get near Bonnie Luhr anyways. Put in at Feldheimer and beat up your boat a little less.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hello, I wanted to drift the clack from mciver lower ramp to barton. i've done it last in june but was wondering if the water level will allow me to get my drift boat down with the low flow.

thank you,
cb :tongue:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts