IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brad, congrats on the new job. Back to Idaho huh? Sounds good. Sorry we didn't get out more while you were here. You can always come back out to fish for a few days. Best of luck. What kind of aircraft will you be flying?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Brad,
Get a hold of me. We'll fish! I go all the time and have a flexible schedule.

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Driftboater (Brad) has landed a fantastic job as a corporate pilot flying out of Boise.
Could'nt happend to a better guy, congrats! :cheers: It's what you've wanted for some time. I'm really going to miss fishing with you partner, it's sure been a pleasure. I hope I can make the drive out a few times a year to fish you're backyard, and bring our little ones along as they grow. Hopefully some of you Idaho Ifishers can hook up with him out there, you'd enjoy his company.
Best of luck with the move and the house hunt.
Brad (GBS)

·
Registered
76 Posts
On to the next adventure. I'm going to miss the number of fishing options in Oregon. Idaho has some good fishing, I'll just have to trade in the alvins and kwikfish for flies I guess. Sold the driftboat. I better come up with a new moniker.....

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Driftboater,
Is that you man, writing from the far extremes of Idaho, or did you sneak back into town? Wanna crab tomorrow?
GBS

[ 11-08-2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: greenbuttskunk ]

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you need a fix behind the sticks or just a fishing trip get in touch.
Welcome to Idaho!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think there is a law against selling your driftboat BEFORE moving to the great state of Idaho. :whazzup:

Anyway, welcome to the state. If you ever get North (yes, Boise guys there is life north of Riggins) shoot me a messg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts