IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I priced a North River 17' and a Willie with almost the same options. Willie beat it out at least $2000 on the price. If I could find the price I got on my last 16x54 Willie Guide model with all those options and the shape it was in that would be ideal, however that is not going to happen.

Does anyone know if they run specials during the sportsman show? :shrug:

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
with that kind of price difference I would not think twice go with the willie and buy $2000 worth of fishing equip!

R.R.

·
Banned
19,959 Posts
FastAction,that's a no brainer, go Willie.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You should check out Dougs Diamond Back Drifters!
A great boat at a great price. You can get a 16x54 loaded with side paint, bottom gluvit, side release anchor system w/ 30lb anchor and 50' rope, galv trailer, oars, dual burner heater/cooker system, rear removable seat, fishbox under rowers seat, dry storage under 2 front seats on sliding swivels, handrail gunnel with rubber, 2 fwd decks with storage and leg locks for $5,600. All the same metal and a lifetime warrenty as well. Looks like a good package to me. Less overhead means savings to you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts