IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed out fishing 3 weekends ago, good thing I was not on the river, I may have fallen in and ruined your fishing for some time, anyway he said.
Eat something in the morning, drink lots of water, and stay out of the hot sun.
I said how do you fish and not be in the sun.

He said my electro lights were so far off, he is surprised I was not in the hospital in the Dalles.

My left knee should of had stitches in it, but I had no time for that as I was fishing, another scar well not kill me, but the older we get, remember to get your system in line, eat, drink lots of water when hot outside, and if you FEEL DIFFERENT, GET INTO THE SHADE, eat some thing to drink some water, and Waite it out, if you do not feel better, get some help.
I turn 58 in about 30 plus days, and from what he has said and my wife, DO WHAT HE SAYS.....

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
My freind did the same thing 49 years ago.

I have since learned, besides drinking water, bananas are good luck while fishing.

Go with the force...

bananas are goooood.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Glad you talked to the doc, Norski. And I'm even more glad it was not something much more serious. :) :clap:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
My electro lights were off once, turns out I forgot to pay my bill.:laugh: When I have problems with my electrolytes, I drink plenty of water and stay out of the sun.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Take care of yourself!

Make a to-go list to help make sure you take the proper provisions.

:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts