IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
The storage report says 52% if Im reading it right. Should be able to launch. I launched a drift boat at 1% and there is a road thats paved way lower than you would believe.
I'll be taking my boat to Clemens Marine for repairs next week and swing by if no one has a report

Willamette (army.mil)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Stopped by Baker Bay ramp after dropping my boat off for repairs.
About 40ft from max pool ramp has dock floating and across from Baker bay the other ramp is open no dock.
Fishing is slow but water is clean and clear talked to a couple of guys and only small planters and few. Where the "trophy" planters are who knows. Caught 1 12" from shore and threw back some that were less than 6"
Still a great place to go.

·
Registered
985 Posts
1pm arrival about 10 trailers and half were bass fishing. Water 54degees and some debris alittle dirtier than last week.
Fished from ramp in 40ft of water headed south. 2limits of planters in less than 2hrs from 10-14" good fighters longlined 75-100ft back some doubles and jumpers.
First trip with my wife and 1yr old and his 8yr old uncle together fishing
Dog Vertebrate Organism Bottle Carnivore

Seafood Food Fish Ray-finned fish Fish products

Water Dog Dog breed Carnivore Boat

Water Sky Cloud Dog Dog breed

Water Water resources Sky Watercourse Coastal and oceanic landforms

·
Registered
985 Posts
Another good day at Dorena. Took alittle longer to find them they spread out to the opposite side of the res.
Still caught our 2limits and lost 8 same size and same gear in 3hrs.Wife and labs stayed home and went with Duane
Water Jeans Sky Fish Recreation

Water Sky Natural landscape Fluvial landforms of streams Lake

Water Sky Cloud Water resources Atmospheric phenomenon
Water Jeans Sky Fish Recreation
Water Sky Natural landscape Fluvial landforms of streams Lake
Water Sky Cloud Water resources Atmospheric phenomenon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Truck camped on Friday. Caught about 10 decent 14+ inchers all released. The next day caught about 30 trout all around the perimiter of the lake. Kayaked from Baker Bay down to the dam back to the mouth of the Row and back down to rat creek. Caught fish trolling a pink hoochie 10 inch back from a solid gold arrow flash. Around 10 feet down max. Was slaying them the night before on a fin spin but the didn't want it that friday. Good fighting fish and some wilds in there too.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
went out this afternoon and had the same experience as the guys above. Seems to be god numbers of fish hanging out in the top 10ft or so. Didn't find any big concentrations, but got a bunch by trolling around over 50-60ft of water long lining plugs and flashers. Fish were 14-15" and pretty solid for stockers.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hit it today (sunday) around 11 done by 3 due to a lighter bite. Same spots same gear but a 2.5 mag in silver and blue did really good. Castin chrome kastmaster produce a few while trolling. Garlic Mikes spray seemed to help. A few more trips until Diamond opens. Fished out of Duanes drift boat no labs or wife

·
Registered
985 Posts
One last time for awhile until I take the old Grady out to see if she still floats and run her at Dorena
Fished in Duanes drift boat again with limits in less than 3hrs. Same setups Galic Mikes Flicker Shad in Rainbow 2-2.5 mag in blue and a speckle black.
Lost at least 12 at the boat. Fish are fatter and meat turning more orange.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went out from 11-2 today. Water is really high, but visibility is still good. Caught 8 13-15"ers fishing a small diving plug and a hooch and gulp or just gulp egg behind a flasher. Both probably in the top 10-12ft of water.

I've had similar experiences recently at Cottage Grove and Drexel reservoirs. Nice sized fish, biting in the top 10ft and scattered around some.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I know another report but it sure is fun this yr.
Res is really full and fish are spread out but seem to be feeding well and putting on weight
Fished out of Duanes drift boat again and limits after 2.5 hrs missed a few and released some
14-18" same setup
Water Water resources Plant Tree Body of water
Water Sky Cloud Water resources Lake

Food Wood Seafood Fish Cuisine
Water Sky Boat Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Hat

·
Registered
Stabicraft 2250 UCC OS "Gypsy Davie"
305 Posts
Going tomorrow, hopefully taking some veterans out! Be the only big gunmetal Stabicraft out there, any ifishers say "hi"
Goes for bank anglers too, if you see me, and I've got room you're welcome to hop on board!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Report, Sunday, MAY 15th
Partly sunny to overcast, slight breeze
Surface temp 54*
Fish from surface down to 40'
Best concentrations about the 20' mark
Double O chrome dodgers, 18-24" of leader to green/black, red/white, and pink/white wedding rings, tipped with worm. 1.5-1.7 MPH. 17-20' on the downrigger. Caught fish setting gear back, got fish all the way down to 40' but best was about 20 on the wire.
Other solid producer was a 2.5" Mag lip in pink/blue long lined back about 100' no weight.
Average fish 14-16"
Smallest about 10"xdr
Big fish of the day (pictured) 18"
Great fishery for kids, 20-30 fish in 4 hours with 3 guys fishing. Really enjoyed having 4labs on the boat!
Sleeve Fish Boat Fisherman Gas

Water Cloud Sky Shorts Lake

Bird Road surface Grey Flooring Wood

·
Registered
985 Posts
One of the funniest trips I've had in many a yr . And even learned a few new tricks . Levie is a great guy to fish with and his sidekick Curtis are a blast together plus throw in Benton his pup and you will have a great trip not to mention an incredible boat. If anyone gets a chance to fish with them don't turn it down
Thanks again

·
Registered
305 Posts
One of the funniest trips I've had in many a yr . And even learned a few new tricks . Levie is a great guy to fish with and his sidekick Curtis are a blast together plus throw in Benton his pup and you will have a great trip not to mention an incredible boat. If anyone gets a chance to fish with them don't turn it down
Thanks again
Ha ha ha 🤣 was a fun day 4labs, but it's LEVI and OTIS lol Gun to my head I can't remember names, you're forever "4Labs" on my boat bro 🤣

1 - 20 of 21 Posts