IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K...So I confess...There's been a few individuals here over the years on this board that I've butted heads...er I mean "posts" with.

Funny how it works out though. I think the first one was Bernie(Catch'N Eat)..guess I "irked" him one day at Tillamook. But we worked it out...and now..though we don't see each other on a "personal" friend type basis...we often communicate...and kind of keep in touch..ya know??

Well...I been buttin heads a bit with 5 Cents and his gang of Carrot Milkers.

One thing I noticed about Bernie...as much as he made me mad...when we got in a boat together and started fishing...all those differences went away.

Sit down now...Yesterday I took 5 Cents
and XTC out..yeah...you read that right.

While the fishing was poor, I got to know these two guys...and they are cool. They like to have fun. We will fish together again. :cheers:

So for some of you folks that get caught up in "Bulletin Board" "politics"or "BS"...Try and let the Bulletin Board BS go to the side. There's some way cool people out there. Have fun...meet people...catch fish.

My apologies go out to any and all of those of you I have offended..sheesh..I won't name them all. The list is probably too long...

Think about it wouldya?

Mark

[ 07-18-2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: FishinMission ]

·
Registered
244 Posts
Exellent post and attitude. I have been watching some of these
posting matches
and thought to myself - why are they all bashing each other. Everyone has the right to thier own opinion. Can't they just respect that and let it go.
I think it is great that you can let it go and then respect the other guy enough to go do something together that you both enjoy very much.
Again great job FissionMission and 5 cents for showing us what real men are made of. :cheers: :cheers: :dance:
:bowdown:

[ 07-18-2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Conspiracy Theory ]

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
......very nice....impressive....

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Very cool Mark
I have to say i'm sure i have agitated a few on this board myself but most of it is in fun...I can be very sarcastic at times...I Saw Bobby and Zaq yesterday for a sec or two...and they seem very nice for Carrot milk dudes :tongue: I did not approve of Zaq drenching that poor little child on the bank with his pump :shocked:

I did laugh though :laugh: I think that you guys got together was a great idea...I do like to fish by myself most of the time cuz i have just a little tin cup of a boat but It's great to meet new people on the river and talk...and learn if you are lucky !
5-cents...i asked you to stop by today..but Nooooo...I got fish...hope you did too :wink:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Mark, the man, the mission, the mystery. Heck, you're not so bad yourself there Mark. :cheers: My head is even all healed up and I have learned that I am only right most of the time. Sorry Stew if that sounded a little like Rush. :grin: :wink:

Just don't let them Carrot heads get ya tying yarn on your spinners Mark. :rolleyes:

Kudos to all involved. Peace. :cool:

G

·
Who knows Bernie you and I just might have to fish together sometime....It's time to start your re-education anyway :grin:
How did you like that Michael Moore book I loaned you? :wink:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Mark must be giving out those out-dated cookies to make friends again. :tongue: :grin:
Hey Zinzer, howabout some of those Taffy cookies?
Turn me on to a few and I might make you into a REAL fisherman again.... :laugh: :grin:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Ahhhh, the kid had it coming. He was complaining how hot he was all day, and his Dad gave me the "pump-him" sign. He got it pretty good.......all in fun mi amigo. :grin:

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
The Apocalypse is coming we're doomed, is this really happening!? :shocked: :shocked:
:wink:
That is so cool. Just about the classiest thing on this board in along time.

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
People..... People who need people.... are the luckiest peoooooopleeeeeeeeee in the world!

Oh, Barabara, you gag me! :smile:

Nah, I like her.

Way to go, FM and Carrots! I'm likin it!

Jen

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
So when you are stuck in your "Old Bull" ways you just might end up staying there. For myself every person I have meet on Ifish and fished with have been awesome people. We are all here for one common cause, Fishing, so the next guy you flame on might become your next best fishing partner or worst your Boss
. You may not agree with what everyone has to say, but agree to disagree and remain friends. Fishing Mission it take a REAL man to step up to the plate and let the past be the past and not let effect your unknown friendships. Had a great time fishing with you and I know there will be many more trips to come.....................Chris

Ps. Dorkfish one of these days I'll have to show you what the Fishstxy's is all about................Chris

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Mark we had a great time and we used some of your advice to score today! Read about it here! :bowdown: :bowdown:

You know you cant always tell how people are in the flesh when you are reading a computer screen instead of staring them in the face. Mark you are one cool dude! It was awesome to fish with you because when I started here on Ifish I looked at all those pictures you and ****** posted of all those chrome piggies and it really motivated me to learn the techniques you guys were using so I could get some of those fish too. Guess what.... I am on my way because good people like you are willing to share, and more importantly take that extra leap and take me fishing :cool:

Kudos to you cookie man

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I first fished with Mark like 5 or 6 years ago. I thought he was an aight guy than, and I still do now. Thanks for the nice time the other day Mark..........

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Good to see you boys out having fun. Life is too short to have ill feelings for people over fishing. I have made it a point to get along with everybody here and not to let things bother me too much cause its just the internet. I think we can all agree that if we stick together we can do great things for fishing. Peace, love, happiness and fishing.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Great post.....need more posts like this, cause most ifishers are pretty cool.
Fishrite

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Good post FM.I just hope some certian people read it and take it to heart. Those people know who they are...................................................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts