IFish.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
119,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOH! I\'m so sorry! Chris, or Lee? Or???

The other day I was fishing out in T bay, and I thought... I thought Lee Darby was next to us. Doh! I am so blind! It was Guide, Chris Vertopoulos!

Now, look at these pictures, and you tell me who is who!

It was Chris that had squirted power bait attractant on a lure, and hooked a chinook, not Lee! Oh well, they are both tall, dark and handsome, so who can tell without glasses, who is who??? :blush:

Today, Bill and I drove out to go fishing. It was too windy, so we didn't put in, but we spoke with Tim Juarez, and Chris, who corrected my embarrassing error, and I just thought I'd publicly fess up.

I'm stupid, OK? Or just blind... or both!

OK, I tell you what. The first person to tell me, in order, who the pictures are, wins an Large Ifish Sweatshirt that you can pick up at the swap meet. Any takers? :smile: I feel so dumb...

Jen

[ 05-27-2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Re: DOH! I\'m so sorry! Chris, or Lee? Or???

Chris V

then

Lee Darby!

Marie
that was too easy...

[ 05-27-2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Administrator
119,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yeah? Well you can see! :smile:

I'll bring over your sweatshirt!

Are you going to be around tomorrow at 5? Would like mud shrimp, if you are!

Jen

·
Registered
2,347 Posts

Jen,

I will be at PDX tomorrow. Picking up Myra, home from college, 4 years already!!! :cheers:

I will try and be back by 5pm.

Marie

·
Registered
2,941 Posts

OK, I tell you what. The first person to tell me, in order, who the pictures are, wins an Large Ifish Sweatshirt that you can pick up at the swap meet. Any takers? I feel so dumb...

Angela Vertopoulos
Cris Vertopoulos
Lee Darby

Did I really win?

fop

·
Administrator
119,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi FOP.

Sorry, Marie won.. I just wanted to know which one Chris was, and which one Lee was. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
641 Posts

I think fop won. :whazzup:

·
Registered
339 Posts

Well Jennie I am not trying to start trouble Here! But if you read what you wrote it says tell me, In order, Who the pictures are? I can see three people there! I dont know any of them and I dont know Spooled or FOP eather! I can only go by what I read! So my vote is for FOP! He can see and read! LOL!... Shakerfish!....

·
Administrator
119,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Alright, you win, too!
I'll write a check to Kim at USIA, and order another one.

The theme of the message was regarding my confusion of who is Chris and who is Lee.

If you get technical, though, you are correct, I did state to name them all, and since I didn't post my standard disclaimer that "I'm not responsible if I goof up", I'll just pay up!
:smile:

See you at the show, FOP!
Kim, a check will be coming your way as soon as I find out FOP's size... and congrats to FOP!

Jen

[ 05-28-2003, 04:48 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
2,941 Posts

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

Now Jen, Will you give my winnings to Marie at the show. Or better yet, please make the check out to me, and I'll donate it back to you and your fine site. That sounds like a win-win to me!!!!She'll have the shirt,you'll have the cash, and I'll be happy.

I'm headed to Alaska this PM and will not make the show. Gotta go fish for 10 days on the Kenai Peninsula, dag-gonnit!!!!!!!

Either way, I'm just happy to be alive. Oh, It's extra large...

BTW, That Cris Vertopoulos is one fine guide and a very nice guy.. I had the pleasure to fish with him a couple of weeks ago and he knows his stuff.

fop

·
Administrator
41,347 Posts

Just spoke with Jennie ... sweatshirts for both of you, she says!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts