IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another geat day on the Rogue for the Dog thanks to Clown Corkie!.

It takes a real Bro to take two buddies fishing and let them catch all the fish!! :grin:

I got four to the boat, one esimated in the mid 30's! :dance: Others all 20 or better.

Scotty brought three to boat, one comfortably over 40lbs :cool: and the Clown Corkie did a heck of a job runnning the boat! :shrug:

All caught bouncing eggs and our boat seemed much more active than any others we saw.

More and more dark fish but oh they still give a throb! My big fish came out of the water in one of those photo opps. not often seen of a fair hooked nook!

Three fish on the new Lamiglas Rogue River Special 8'6" Heavy action..... excellant rod for these big fall fish, can't wait to subdue a Springer or two with it next year. Check them out!

Thanks Clown Corkie for another great day. Next time, go ahead, catch a fish, you don't need to make me look and feel good! :laugh:

We got to say hi to River Raider as well. Good to see you Chris! :cheers:

[ 09-21-2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Straydog ]

·
Registered
19,907 Posts
Straydog,way to go,sounds like a great day.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Chris??? I thought my name was Brett!

In any case, today was alot of fun. Took my wife out. hooked 7, landed 5 . One was a jack (or barely legal salmon, didn't measure it) and was released.
Watching my wife duke it out with a bunch of angry salmon was awesome. Being tagged out and done by 12:45 was cool too.

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoops! My mistake.......
Sorry.

Got Roguefisher and River Raider mixed up. Details, details........

***, be good, 50 is staring me in the face!! :shocked:

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gpastor,

How did you do?

Pretty sure I saw you headed out Merlin/Galice rd. as I was headed towards I-5...

Yes, those two are masters, and much fun to be on the river with!

..."I think we are too high"...... "is that better Scottie?"..........."I think we caught our fish down there"........"is that better Scottie?"...."I think the fish are right off of Scott's rock."......."you mean that one right beside us, Scottie?"..... :grin:

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Yes that was me Dog. I fished both last sunday evening and this one. We did better last week with several steelhead and five salmon. This week one steelhead hooked on a fly and two salmon to the boat. I was supposed to be fishing tonight but caught some kind of serious crud. I've been in bed all day

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to hear you're ill, get well soon.

I am anxious to get after the steelhead, glad to hear you found some.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts