IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to see an ifish sticker on a boat this year. All those boats at the nehalem jaws and not one sticker in sight. Are you hiding them or am i just blind? :shrug:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I know what you're saying. I've got mine displayed on the side windows. I've done Nehalem a couple times in the last two weeks. Stinkbait and King of Backlash saw mine and introduced themselves. The boat they were in was displaying them, but that's the first boat I've ever seen them on. Keep looking, our paths have to cross someday.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Your blind! :hoboy:

Aren't you the one that lost an anchor, 300 feet of rope, and a buoy out of your boat and didn't see it? :wink: :tongue:

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
blind....i got some reading glasses for my bday.....and i would be willing to share them with u.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Mine's on the boat and have seen quite a few down at Astoria. Also at Fred's and out on the Columbia and Willamette. Have had the great pleasure of meeting several ifishers at Fred's this spring and summer! :smile:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I got mine on the side windows of the boat. I've seen others around the astoria bridge recently.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Both sides of the boat and in the back window of the truck!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Both sides window area of my boat.
I think I have seen more on cars and trucks than boats. Friday a F250 with Oregon plates two tone blue with canopy south bound I-5 delta park area.
Sunday it was a small Dark blue PU in the Salem area. So they are out there. :grin:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I have two, one is on the boat with my anti- bannana sticker( on the transom ) and the other is on the back of my truck.

[ 08-26-2003, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: dampainter ]

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
One on my starboard window and one in my office.
i've met as many ifishers in my office as i have on the water.

·
Registered
771 Posts
It shure looks like a lot of ya have windsheild boats!! I'll just have to put it on the side of my little open fishing boat!

Gary K.

[ 08-26-2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Aufish101 ]

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
I saw the stickers at the Hammond ramp at 5 AM and out past the CR buoy on Sat.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I have one on each side of my sled, and one in the back window of the truck. Gotta come to Idaho to see them though.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Have one on the truck bumper, and had them on either side of my boat along with my handle [Born to Fish].

Went through a tramatic event a week ago as I removed the markings from the boat as I prepared to show it at a locally sponsored boat sale. Maybe should have left them on the boat - it's still parked in my shop. :depressed:

Before anybody remarks on this, I will probably post it on the Ifish "boat" thread - just need to take some pictures first.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
My truck has never been clean enough to apply a sticker, but the canopy has one. If I put one on my boat it would capsize. (yeah, its small)

Got one on my work truck though, and I have one in a peculiar place holding a broken seam together on my rain pants. Almost time for a new one since it has been half torn off intentionally many times. I guess you could call it my "FLIfish" sticker.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Don't feel bad, my name is on the sticker I don't have one on anything...........I need to get some I guess.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have one on each side window of the boat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts