IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think?

I do and I'd like to get a trailcam picture of one.

John

·
Banned
5,459 Posts
Based upon scientific evidence, No.

In my heart, Yes.

I used to know a guy that wanted to find bigfoot. He was a class mate of mine back at Hoover Elementary School.

Last I heard, he freaked out and had to spend some time "resting" at a State run hospital.

I remember that he said his uncle knew where Bigtoot lived, but I guess he must have been overcome by all of the hot ash up there.

:alert:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Other than this Kid I once knew, Not really, In the same Catagory as UFO's for me , untill i see one with my own eyes :noway:

MD

·
Registered
894 Posts
Your kidding right? Please tell me your kidding?
There is no bigfoot...... I hate to tell you..
For the people who start making comparisons to someone else, please consider not doing so so the thread can stay active for a while.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
(For the people who start making comparisons to someone else, please consider not doing so so the thread can stay active for a while.)

Your Kidding Right??????????:shrug:

MD

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not kidding .... I believe and I believe there will be undeniable proof soon.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
my dad wears size 13 shoe ... does that qualify him as big foot?

as far as the legend goes ... nope. years ago yea .. but too much techno and hunters in the woods now adays.

·
Banned
5,459 Posts
I believe that there is an aspect of credible witnesses.

For example (one of my favorites).

Date: , 1992
Multnomah county, OR

Nearest town:
Nearest road:
Conditions:
Time: night

Description of event: A book shop customer, Steve, reports that in the summer of 1992 his friend Tim and his wife were at Rooster Rock State Park, OR, on the Columbia River. They heard an awful scream from far away that was loud and mournful. He was fishing in the inlet at 2 AM, his wife in the tent sleeping, there was a full moon and Tim and then he noticed, only ten feet away, a ten foot tall Bigfoot. It wasn't even looking at him, but across the river. The Columbia at this point is believed to be a good crossing point for Bigfoot, and a lone track was reported from here in an earlier TR. Tim said the eyes were silver dollar size, eight inches apart, and fire red in the moonlight. As Tim started to panic, he heard a message of peace and non-aggression in his head. He turned around, picked up his gear, and backed off. He packed up his stuff, and left in the boat (apparently in shock), leaving his wife, who woke later, went to get a friend to help find her husband who had been arrested, she later found out. Unbelieving, they went back later and found deep, wide tracks 17 inches long, and another set at 20 inches long. Since, Steve has heard other stories and will come back when he has time, he says, and tell them to us. He did not leave his last name or any means to contact him for other verification.
Source: The Track Record #43
record updated: 2002-07-05 00:00:00

The reporter does not expand on the aspect of why someone would be fishing at 2:am (I am fairly certain that this was an illegal activity at the time in that area, nor do they indicate the offense that the fleeing husband was arrested for.

Perhaps he was arrested when he stormed into Troutdale's burns brothers Truck stop and screamed out (to let all of the patrons know) that "Bigfoot just walked into the mens bathroom", and that "he is sitting down taking a dump right now!"

Maybe that is what tipped the Folks off in the area.

Things probably spiraled out of control from there, when the Husband tried to Apprehend the Beast by dumping scalding hot coffee over the bathroom stall door, and then kicking it in to apprehend him.

As the men in white coats came to remove the Bigfoot catcher, He kept on saying that "Bigfoot was there, I watched him squat down, right through the crack in the door, He was 12 feet tall! he didn't even use any toilet paper..

I saw him steal some BEER NUTS too!"

The bewildered Man, "Vernon Crumbo" a truck driver on his way from Pendelton to Seattle with Equestrian supplies, that was the target of the hot coffee was later reported saying, "Man, what the hell was that? that dude is wacked out on some kind of drugs"
Mr Crumbo also emitted, "That dude rwrecked my good silk shirt too.

Somebody ought to let me punch him in the teeth,

Dang"

"

Anyway,

An interesting event right from our own backyard.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes I do believe! A very good friend of mine told me a story of him tracking one by air from a helicopter, following it's tracks in the snow. This was back in the early 80's on the Yakima reservation. Then once while living on the Washington coast, one evening we were talking and heard this very erie, mounful sounding wail. He said then that it was a Bigfoot. That was when he told me the story of the other one. So can I prove it? of course not otherwise I wouldn't have to work for a living lol. But coming from the source that it did, I would have to say that they are out there.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Is it OK to talk about this now? I would offer a reply but don't want to offend anyone of "other religion" so I'll be quite.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Good

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Get this: My brother and I saw what any Bigfoot beleiver would consider the almost ultimate sighting (it was perfect, but lighter in color than most of the descriptions). I have no idea what it was, or what it was doing in such a remote place, but to this day, I have never really seriously considered that there could be such thing as bigfoot. There has to be some explanation- I just don't know what it is. Dave

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't me Dave?:D

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Nope, if there were bigfoot one would have ended up as a trophy on someones hood sometime in the past.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
:yeahthat: Yep.. Till a Body shows up & the science can be done on it. Then, it will be Real. Need Hard facts that can be tested From Various Labs.

just make sure no " KKY " Zipper!! :D:D

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Other than this Kid I once knew, Not really, In the same Catagory as UFO's for me , untill i see one with my own eyes :noway:
MD
Oh so now your telling me the implant in my back left molar is fake. Geeze tough crowd.

I don't know if there is or there isn't, but I do know there is a ton of stuff I can't explain in this world.

·
Banned
1,272 Posts
Myth busters :D:D:D:D:D:D,I wish there was ,but there is not ,so many guy`s have worked in the woods and never seen one ,so how about the Easter Bunny :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts