IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what happened to team Carrot Milk this weekend? Awful Quiet :shrug:

What, you guys didnt fish? I expected a big post with all the pictures, big storys about your exploits and stuff... :wink: How was the shadrack?

****** got fish... Hogmaster got fish... Get Bent got fish... Fear No Fish got fish.... Fishing is life got fish... Heck even ole Uglyshad managed not to wiff a couple for a change... :grin:

I didnt even use anything orange... ****** you use anything orange? Hogmaster, how bout you? Get Bent? FNF? Fishing is life? Nope, didnt see anything orange being used, whats up with that!

So what happened Carrot Milk boys? Do I smell a skunk? I think I do... :laugh:

UG

[ 07-06-2003, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Uglygreen ]

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Have a feeling this thread will be the size of a rope when its through! :grin: A buddy of mine called today to say he caught a 25lb hatchery nook and he never catches fish... :cheers:

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Geez, I feel like I caught one just sitting here on the 'puter! :tongue:

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
My sister e-mailed me , she got a 48LBer :cheers: :grin: She doesn't fish at all :grin:
All i got were gators, 1 at 52 :dance: :dance:

Sniff sniff, is that a skunk? :wink:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Well let me tell you we did not have a great couple days fishing. It was pretty slow for us...

But quite a few of you have to go back to fishing school....

Thursday we island camped around St. Helens and only fished a few hours, the rest of the time were spent whooping it up at camp with family and friends. Wont post those pics but lets just say we have some good ones.

Things were pretty slow down there and we only saw one other fish caught on the bank that looked like a steelhead.

We threw the book at the fish...

But the fish did not want to cooperate. After a deep conversation with XTC about affordable health and dental insurance...

We finally get not one but two pound downs. All right double!!! Dang mine wasnt putting up much of a fight but Cracker Joe had a nice fish. This guy was faught to the boat three times and three times he took back off. Battle was worth it for this nice 22lber!

Well mine was not quite as nice. It was a native though but I could not resist a picture for memory lane. Dont worry, she was released unharmed back into the river...

Had a great trip over the fourth with those guys. Zaq made it too but by then we were in party mode and not fishing. On a side note St. Helens really has a great firework display for a small town you should check it out some 4th.

We did make it up to Bonn. today and we droughted and droughted and droughted and droughted. Zaq had to leave early and we dropped him back at the dock and we were thinking we would definately catch fish then but we just droughted and droughted and... well you get the picture.

I hate droughting with XTC he comes up with some silly ways to make it through the day. I would rather catch fish

Sounds like you guys got some fish at least. We bugged out just after 12PM. We only saw one boat drop off down on the rack all day for about 15 boats. Sounds like the good water is up there where ****** and Get Bent like to fish. Just above that... well you know.

Oh ya, right before we left Cracker Joe pulled 4 bananas out of his lunch pail :shocked: And then on the way home I left my boat keys on the swimdeck of my boat and they are now at the Fishery so I get to make a nice drive in traffic tomrrow to get them.

Sundays, Carrrots and bananas just dont mix!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
whew,, I feel better, I thought they were all in some accident. It was too quiet....

Sounds like you all had fun though.

The reason you did not hook up at St Helens, is becasue you were not using the right lure! :shocked: :grin:

·
Registered
491 Posts
5 cents,that first paragraph and picture was funny :laugh: you and your buds are what makes this site great.keep the great pictures coming no matter what SOME people say.things will bust loose for you guy s any day now.NS ps,nice 22lb'r

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Just to be clear here...

Here is my 3rd fish. I couldn't get anyone out there to take a picture of it since everyone was all pouty and potty mouthed about it!

Here are a few more items of interest.

Scott with the first to the boat on Saturday

I told Scott I would give him props on his spinners. This one truly was bent after the catch! Sorry I didn't get the close up, GBT!

The next shot is just another one of the famous FNF in his splendor. He must be re-rigging. Oh, no, just what is that under his arm????????

The next shot is of the world famous ****** with one of his "catches". They released the boat and had to chase this one downstream quite a ways. At least out of camera range. Notice the head shake on the water. No pictures were otherwise taken of this one. Hmmm.... musta been a nate!

And finally one of UG's nate steelie getting released.

Hey! I thought only spinners work up there!!!

Even cracker James of the Wu-Tang managed a fish yesterday to the boat. It was a nice native chinook.

All and all a great time and fun fishing.

Anybody notice who caught the BIG fish????

:grin:

Just say NO to carrots!

[ 07-07-2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Hogmaster ]

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
I propose a forced name change.

Hogmaster will now and forever more be called by his new name..."Fish Hog" :shocked:

Looks like you got a good program going there Pig Daddy!

WTG Hogmaster, er, um, "Pig Daddy"...I mean FishHog.

Big Shad Brad...
rippin on the carrot sticks :dance: they should have a thick enough hide to take it. Gotta get it on 'em while you can, 'cause you know they'll be back on their game soon!

PS Did I mention my buddies count of 34 tuna Saturday? Rain gear, rubber boots, salt spray, no land in site, screeming drags...BOOYAH!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hogmaster,

Are those fish big or are you just shrinking :whazzup: :tongue:

I'm not going to talk it up because I think it is bad luck but we are going to take a little trip south a little later this week and I think we will get healthy in the fish catching department real fast :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
I was waiting for that!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Just exactly how many did you catch again?

Hope you can turn it around. Crackering, no bites in a sea of frenzied schoolers, nates haunting you for your never ending merciless grip on them?

Better luck next time, Nickle. You'll probably slay them "down south".

Just step away from the carrots!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Gary... comparing those fish to you you must weigh about 52lbs or something close to that... do I win :grin:

The nice thing is I get to keep those nates in about 25 days :dance:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
"It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Right BOE? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sorry Nookster. The bumpers were there so's we could spy on the Jedi master! :grin:

Nickle, I don' need no stinkin' nates!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Rick,

Hey now dont go ruining that extremely good looking guys picture. :grin:

Get Bent,

Yep I had to release it but I bet it would of cooked up nice on the BBQ :sick: :grin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts