IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never thought I'd take a guided trip, but boy it was great. David Johnson does a great job and I learned a lot. Of coarse a couple springers helped. Nice to meet Ken, Nate (sp) and of coarse James. Well off for 2 or 3 days of gator fishing out of Warrenton. Tks again DJ.....Roger

·
Registered
22,377 Posts
David is "DA MAN" for those clack springers. Plus, he's kind of an ok guy to fish with too. :wink: Hey David, My 3 year old is turning 4 on August 18th. He is requesting a jar of eggs for his birthday just like Daddy got. :grin: I love that kid. He knows exactly what he wants.
:laugh:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hey Roger it was nice fishing with you yesterday. Looks like you guys hooked up again after I left. Hope to see you around. Good luck and tight lines. :cheers:

[ 05-30-2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: metalhead madness ]

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
My first guided trip was all that i had hoped for and more. Dave is a patient teacher and a very nice person to fish with. He taught me alot of little things i think will help me catch fish in the future. It was nice fishing with my ifish buds too. Thanks again Dave!

G

·
Originally posted by fishing is life:
My first guided trip was all that i had hoped for and more. Dave is a patient teacher and a very nice person to fish with. He taught me alot of little things i think will help me catch fish in the future. It was nice fishing with my ifish buds too. Thanks again Dave!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Hear that FNF? Huh.... :laugh:

Messin' with you James. DJ is a class act. Ask Bernie anytime he needs a fish picture. :tongue:

[ 05-30-2003, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Nanook ]

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Oh thanks Nanook, now FNF is going to start charging me to go fishing with him. He prob could be a guide if he wanted. I wonder if there are any nighttime fishing guides. Actually Steve is usually happy if i bring food and refreshements and a little gas once in a while. :tongue:

·
Registered
426 Posts
James, Roger, Ken and David:

Thanks for a great day. It is nice to combine some sunshine, fishing, learning and a little catching with people who have a passion for fishing.

Good luck to all of future missions.

Z's-

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Thanks Guys,

It was a great day, I truly enjoyed it. Maybe this fall you should book a trip on the coast and try and do a repeat.

BTW, I had two guys this morning so my wife tagged along. I started off a couple miles above the place we left off yesterday hoping to get upstream from that pod of fresh fish.

It worked, four fish by eight. Of course my wife had the hot rod and hooked three of them :bowdown:

·
Registered
22,377 Posts
Now Nanook, was that a shot? I have'nt fished with David yet this year. Fished twice with him last year and what a blast. At least I catch fish with David. Some folks go and ...well... you know.

David, you should take Tesa more often. Obviously she can put the hurt on the fish. :shocked:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.