IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Jen....Talon..., wondering why the contest is limited to "Oregon and Washington residents only"? :shrug:

Not that I'd expect to win, but wondering why those of us from other states who are active participants on ifish don't rate an entry. :whazzup:

Dean

·
Registered
784 Posts
ttt

:shrug: :whazzup: :shrug:

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go ahead and enter. The reason is because a national contest company found my contest, and listed it on a "contest clearinghouse". I was getting entries from John Doe in Hawaii who had nothing to do with ifish, so I limited it to what ifish was originally about... Oregon and Washington...

Now that we have more states involved, Idaho, etc, I should add those, too.

So, it wasn't meant to exclude ifishers, just people who had nothing to do with ifish! :smile:

I'm sorry for the hassle.

Jen

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There! I changed it, so it is for Oregon Washington OR ifish members. :smile:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Jen, I should be the one apologizing "for the hassle." Had no idea what you were up against - thanks for explaining. And thanks for making the change for the better, for "our ifish community".

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Congrates George, looking forward to your trip on sunday July 27th on the Cow...... fishing has been good, when I got a few more minutes, I'll post a report and some pic's...Bob :cheers:

[ 07-07-2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Rapid Robert ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts