IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im leaving for three months on monday, but my best friend and accomplis is coming from Seattle for a visit for the weekend. He has little experience fishing, but is a great guy and I guaranty youll make two new friends if youll open up two seats on your boat Sunday.

We will cover expenses and entertainment and Ill provide him the gear as well as my own if required for either a salmon trip or a sturgeon trip.

You'll have as good a time as we will.

Thanks

Doug

[ 07-22-2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: cirrhosis-of-the-river ]

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive had two offers and Im holding out to confirm. I dont want to sound unappreciative of the offers Ive had, Thanks fish-on! Can I give you a yeah or a nay on Thursday morning if the wife indeed decides to stay home???

Thanks again.

(Hey 5cents, have you read this thread? :grin: )

·
Registered
19,907 Posts
COTR I may have 2 seats in my boat Sun. I'll be fishing the big CR right above Brions spot on Gov.Is. Fishing has been slow due to river fluxuation,but we have picked up a few fish.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Freespool, Ill see you there.
Well I certainly didnt expect to be faced with the issue of chosing who to go with :dance: Im sure everyone who replied with a tentative offer would have provided a good time. Ill be on Brions boat Sunday for some schoolin, wholl be schoolin who will have to wait for Sunday nights report! :grin:

Ive also had numerous monetary offers to find some way to disable Brions
typing fingers while Im out there too :laugh: ...bids are still being accepted :cool:

Fish-on, freespool, thanks a whole bunch for the offers, theres really no good reason why I didnt accept either of yours vs Brions other than Id like to hook into a spunky nook or steel before I go on "vacation" and Brion gave a definite thumbs up to board his boat at a reasonable time Sunday (long drive ...not to mention the money I can make "accidently" lodging a hook in each of his index fingers :grin: )

Thanks again folks, and thanks to B for his generous offer. None will soon be forgotten! :cheers: :bowdown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts