IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grin:
Limited out Saturday, Sunday, and 1 friday night just befor dark.

If you want a fish to talk a bout, hit Sheers Bridge, and soon as the peak is this weekend, I have been told.

If you camp, I have not paid any fees/parking.

And untell this last weekend Stell havent paid but some intoxacated man and friends came buy at 12:00 midnight and told everone to move to the camping aera.
And this is what they got from some P/OFF fisherman,
:shocked:

They do not have any right to the west side of the road, O-DOT AND RAILROAD OWNED.

All in all fishing should be better but the net's in the C/R.

Stell eggs, shrimp, 50/50 corkie's

Tight Lines Good luck Mr.A

[ 05-05-2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
I know fishing at Shearer's Bridge can be outstanding. And I've run into the problems with folks over-imbibing ... weekend drinking seems to get the best of folks sometimes. Glad your fishing was good, but I'm sorry to hear that you encountered troublesome drunks. They can really take all the fun out of camping.

I wonder what it was like when the hotel was still there.

[ 05-05-2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Hotel? I'd like to know more about that!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Years ago it burn down, now you can stay at the top of the hill, I think it's 50.00 bucks a night bed, tv, able to cook if you want.

At this time of the year with the peak of the season you would rather stay in the cab of your truck or back seat of your car as if you are not on the rocks by 5am you well not get a half way good spot to fish.

I have hade good times down there and than not so good times there.

LOCK YOUR AUTO'S CRACK YOUR WINDOWS, AND LOCK AND LOAD.

THE FISH ARE THERE I AM GOING BACK THIS FRIDAY AND WELL GET 4 MORE FOR THE WEEKEND.

GOOD LUCK SHRIMP, EGGS, SCENT. FISH ON!!!!!!

Mr. A

1 - 7 of 7 Posts