IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone direct me to a reputable shuttle service for the Deschutes River between the launch there at Warm Springs and Trout Creek?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Fish's Shuttle Service

(541) 475-3129

·
Registered
162 Posts
Buccaneer, it's been a while for me since I've used her. Is it possible to share your problem. I'd hate to have it happen to me, the next time I go. Rod Ross

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
RodRoss

I don't want to put this out in public. I would be glad to let you know via email.

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
I thought most people used bikes. :smile:

J

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Second on Fishs'. Tim has great prices and will get you there.

·
Registered
301 Posts
What are fishes prices from Warm Springs to Trout Creek?
Thanks

·
Registered
13,994 Posts
I know 3 guides on the upper D. They all use Fishes. Quite the compliment.

Last time I did it, it was 25 bucks from WS to TC.

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
5-Cents

I had a major problem with Marcia. You might want to email me for particulars before using her.

·
Administrator
41,375 Posts
Mark, it must have been the early 90's when you used Fish's, or they like you better than they like me. :rolleyes:

Fish is good. They always ask what time you're launching so your rig doesn't have to sit to long at WS. If you're overnighting, they keep your rig at their place in Madras.

[ 05-28-2003, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
13,994 Posts
It has been a while Pete. When we float the D anymore, we do TC to Harapham(sp). The upper section is too crowded for my tastes.

Last fall Fishs' charged 50 bucks for that float AND he stored the P/U and trailer for 4 days too!

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I've used Fish's for many years and have had only great service. They always seem to be at WS by the time I'm launching my boat which is comforting, given the incident's I've heard about there. And I think it's a nice touch that they store your rig and trailor on their property before taking it down to TC. Have also used them for the TC to Harpham drift and same great service.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts