IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan, I stopped at the park today long enough to eat a corn dog (its my corndog-eatin spot) and share a few slobbers with your dog. Drove through with my Dakota and saw a very nice boat "El Shaddai" and it donned on me that I think I recall a member here by that name?

Anyway, sorry I missed you...Any idea if El Shaddai did any good fishin? Looked like they had the heavy gear out. Who-ever it was, I compliment the boat and the rig...nice! Hope you got what you were after.

Any word on the possible open seat Dan?

[ 07-08-2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: cirrhosis-of-the-river ]

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
You should have left a msg Cirrhosis.
Yes El Shaddai (not to get mixed up with the El Shaddai in Depoe Bay) was there and so was I.

I helped clean some tuna for some ifisher's.

Today is the time, and I don't know if either love2fish or martin85 has any room for anybody, but I could have asked if you were interested.

We are going bottom fishing and might have to catch a salmon or two.

If you read this in time, show up at the boat ramp around 5:00am.

Oh I see after reading it again, you saw my dog. Where he is, I'm not far (normaly).

Probably in the filet room.

Shouldn't have been so shy and looked me up (and the rest of them).

Most of us are like one big family regardless of our different political point of views or past screw-ups.

Dan

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan , Do you sleep? :wink: I was up 'til 1 am hoping I'd hear from you, made arrangements to finish a few projects I started around town...cant cancel my helpers now darn it! Also have a last minute appointment to meet another members girlfriend and buy some reels, hate to be a no show...

I'd have gone out with you guys in a heartbeat! missed it by 3 hours! <slaming head on keyboard>

Dont hesitate to call again, its extremely rare for me not to ignore responsibility to go fishing!

I was at the park for only a minute and asked a few people where you were :shrug: your pooch didnt seem to know either but I think it was more interested in my corn dog than playing lassie!

Thanks Dan, Im sure your gaffing a keeper by now.

Good luck out there.

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
That El Shaddai is my neighbor and buddy James. He used to run a jetcraft sled with the same name on it. We had an interesting way of meeting each other at Bonneville a few springer seasons ago. Alas, last summer he contracted "tuna fever" and went nuts.

New boat, top of the line everything. I can tell you, 'cause he wont, he and Les and their crew whacked 34 tuna on Saturday.

I've not talked to him since yesterday, but I'm in line for a seat.

Quiet guy, all class, very good fisherman.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That's enough of the compliments Bruce..He won't be able to take his shirt off...BTW,,you didn't miss much yesterday....not too much..... :wink:

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
All comments deserved. James tells me you hold quite a few "tuna tricks" up both of your sleaves. WTG bro.

I got a quick info dump this afternoon. Yep, 28 tuna wouldn't even have been worth my while

I'm ready when it works out. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts