IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
The parking lot at South Beach Marina never (oooops) fills up and you can park there for $16 per night. No hookups, though.

Don't show up the night of the fourth and expect a place to park, however. Many people head there to watch the fireworks over the bay.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hawg Caller, you say you have a slip for a boat but do you have a boat? the reason i ask is i'll be down the same weekend and can set you up with a place to put your motor home, but don't have a boat, would be willing to trade some fishing for free hook up (electricy) no pump out, but state parks are close,any ways, yachats is about 1/2hr south of Newport, mother inlaw has a place right on the coast, if interested shoot me an e-mail, Doug

·
Registered
315 Posts
HEY Hawg....who said your getting the weekend off...ya better check the schedule....

Don't you think you have had enough "fishing" days this year....beside, why you posting during work hours....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.