IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KNOW IM LATE, BUT NEED A CAMP SPOT FOR 4TH WEEKEND,HAVE MOTOR HOME AND SLIP FOR BOAT BUT NO CAMP SPOT. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
The parking lot at South Beach Marina never (oooops) fills up and you can park there for $16 per night. No hookups, though.

Don't show up the night of the fourth and expect a place to park, however. Many people head there to watch the fireworks over the bay.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Beverly Beach CG is about 1/2 way between Depoe and Newport. It might not be too late to reserve a spot. Nice place too!
Good luck,
Jamie

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hawg Caller, you say you have a slip for a boat but do you have a boat? the reason i ask is i'll be down the same weekend and can set you up with a place to put your motor home, but don't have a boat, would be willing to trade some fishing for free hook up (electricy) no pump out, but state parks are close,any ways, yachats is about 1/2hr south of Newport, mother inlaw has a place right on the coast, if interested shoot me an e-mail, Doug

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thats really open to debate...Think we will keep you around because we enjoy all the "tall tales"..and from one "tall tale" to another... "GET TO WORK"!!!!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
HEY Hawg....who said your getting the weekend off...ya better check the schedule....

Don't you think you have had enough "fishing" days this year....beside, why you posting during work hours....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OH,OH CAUGHT BY THE BOSS!
HE'S JUST MAD CAUSE I OUT FISH HIM.
THATS PROBABLY NOT GOOD JOB SECURITY!
O.K. BOSS NEXT TIME ILL LET YOU CATCH THE FISH!
:bowdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts