IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Administrator
129,587 Posts
Today... I am praying for you, Bill. -And for all of his wonderfully close friends. For Stan Fagerstrom, and for the family.

In my mind, the deceased are all going to the best fishing anyone could ever hope for... to a place where there is no sadness. Imagine that!

For us, we hang on as yet another chunk of our mountain of happiness falls from the top. :(

That's how I feel, lately... Like almost every week, a big chunk of my happiness is chipped off. Man, oh, man! How much can we all take? It seems like the hardest year in my life, lately! I keep thinking it will stop, but for myself, and for my friends, it's been tough, lately!

Please.. hang in there, and let's all appreciate each other, and be happy for all of the friends we still DO have. I suppose when those chunks fall off, it just means that it opens up some space to be filled with love by the friends we have remaining... and for new friends!

Let's fill those empty spaces!

Jen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.