IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a Delta Diver be used like a Jet Diver to pound the bottom and keep your plug in the zone? We are trying to fish the seams in the Hanford Reach and the water quickly moves from 18-25 feet to 30-40 and vice versa meaning I am constantly raising and lowering the downriggers and getting hung up or not fishing the bottom where I need to be. Jet divers take me to the bottom but I need so much line out (often 80-90feet).... will a Delta Diver behave the same way but with less line? I have no experience with Deltas or their setup and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and good fishing guys!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Use Jumbo Jet Diver on a slider ... it floats until it has current on it and then will dive down to the bottom riding the seam above the rock and pop the bottom from time to time keeping you in the zone regardless of the dept.

the jumbo has a small peice of pencil lead on the bottom of it - suppose to work up to 50 ft.

http://www.luhrjensen.com/techsheets/531%20Jet%20Diver.pdf

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I guess i could have read the rest of your post and saved some typing huh.... I'd say nadda on the delta diver though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts