IFish.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Degner just picked up his new 23 foot Boice jet last weekend. He didn’t have a digital camera handing so I snapped a few pictures with my camera phone thought I would show you Beaver fans what a real boat looks like before the big game tomorrow :smile: j/k. Them boys down at Boice sure do make a nice boat.

[ 11-21-2003, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Boedy ]

·
Registered
803 Posts
I heard that some of their new jets got some bad paint here a while back. Man that is bad :depressed:
I know for a fact Orange and Black is the preferred color.
Beavers Rule Duck Drool.
Beautiful Boat. I'm sure your a very proud daddy.
Fire :cheers:

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To have painted this boat Orange and Black would have been a travesty of the highest order. One could lose their season tickets for such a thing not to mention all self respect.

If you painted it Orange and Black (make’s me ill to even think it!
) you would then have to name it something like the Ban Wagon or Unsportsmanlike Conduct after the teams lack of self control and all the new beaver fans that suddenly showed up with the teams new found success. That is if you can call 3 winning seasons in the last 20 years a success :smile:

Let’s not kid ourselves anyway what Beaver fan would want this boat anyhow? I doubt you could get more then 2 or 3 cows or half a dozen sheep in there at one time. And forget about hauling any hay with that bad boy.

All kidding aside should be a good ball game today my pick is the mighty ducks by 14. :grin:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Can't wait to see it. I have a feeling the pictures don't do it justice. Congrats :cheers: . Let me know when you want to get some chrome in it and red on it. :grin:

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Hope it doesn't sink like the Ducks will today! :grin:

Nice Boat!, maybe the fish will feel sorry for your choice of teams and jump into it! :laugh:

Go Beavs! Go ifish!

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Ghetto!!!!

:cheers: :cheers:

That thing looks mean, let us know when it is time to get blood on it!

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Boedy:
All kidding aside should be a good ball game today my pick is the mighty ducks by 14. :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">DUCKS 34
Losers errrr Beavers 20

Revenge is so sweet!!!

·
Registered
13,540 Posts
Suhweet!!!

I saw it during production, before it looked all perfectly painted :grin: :grin: Whata great color scheme :grin:

TR

·
Registered
351 Posts
Took the boat out on Sunday down on Dexter......perfect! Really happy with the boat they built. Buying all the goodies for it now.

·
Registered
13,540 Posts
Degner...

Sent you an e-mail!!

TR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts