IFish Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was approached last night by a man who is from a local testing company. He asked my permission to post a message to the board, asking members to test out some fishing related products.
I denied him this priveldge, since he wasn't a sponsor, and conflicted with some of our sponsors products. Ifish has a "Truth or Dare" program coming up, and it would conflict, there, too.
Well, he said, "Thanks, Jen! No Problem!" and now, it seems he went ahead and used your e mail addresses off of ifish, anyway.
I will withhold his name out of respect, but if you got the e mail, as many have and sent to me, you know who it is, anyhow.
You have every right to go ahead and particpate in his event, if you choose. It sounds like fun, but I certainly would question the ethics of a business that would do exactly as they were asked politely not to.
Ifish in no way guarantees that there isn't a catch in this program.

Please, always use caution in dealing with people who approach you blind, and especially against the wishes of ifish.
It certainly makes me shake my head in wonder when this kind of thing happens! :shrug:

Thanks,
Jen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.