IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard of this place? Will be camping with some boy scouts out there - and guess who is in charge of fishing. Good plunking ???? We will have a couple of boats - any suggestions on slots. Not sure on anchor ability or capability.

I have been on the Columbia few times - email me or post general info on what to look for in a spot for sturgeon, steelhead or salmon.

Also, lagoons, sloughs for panfish or catfish.

[ 06-13-2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Navigator ]

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
JIM :shocked: How R U ?? Not at all sure where you are talking about...but i'm sure if you bring some shad parts :grin: You and those Scouts can catch something...I've done almost no fishing lately...I did just return from the coast with the bride and boys :shrug: Not sure what we were doing ....fished for surf perch...sandshrimp cast into the surf...got one the first day...and one the second :smile: Had fun and the little red-tail fried up real nice :cool: Don't be suprised to get one of those electronic e-mail thingy's when summer steelhead/chinook start up..

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Louis -- I will post what I learn about Deadbird Island. I hear it is five miles from the Clatskanie boat launch. Good opportunity to teach those scouts how to put the old skunk-a-roo on. Maybe some will not listen and catch something.

I have been out with my boys - soaking powerbait for trout. Trillium and Hagg lakes. Went out to the Deschutes and whiffed on a couple of good size redsides. Yeah, shoot me an e-mail when you need an excuse to get out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts