IFish.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out of Hammond today with David Johnson, two of my buddies from work, and IFisher Nail Knot (good to meet you Randy :cheers: )

David is every bit as good as others have said on this board, and then some. He was very personable, patient with our flub ups, and meticulous in his preparation. And oh yeah, we caught close to 20 fish and bonked 4 limits :bowdown: . When the bite was at its hottest, he was literally tripping over fish in the stern of the boat. It was a hoot to say the least. We closed the day with 2 nookers that were pushing 30 (pictures forthcoming).

It was a pleasure fishing with you David, and I look forward to many more trips with you in the future :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Way to go Bill. See I knew you could catch fish. :laugh:
Dave is a really neet guy. That's for sure.
st

·
Premium Member
14,293 Posts
hey bill,
glad to hear you nailed 'em. when bruce told me you were going out with dave i told him, "you'll catch fish." sure enough you did. so, when are you going to bring some fresh smoked salmon to work??

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Thanks guys, it was a pleasure :cheers:

Today was even better-Five limits in three hours, we had multiple doubles and even a triple :dance:

Fish all over the floor :grin:

I still have some OPENINGS

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
This is why I send people to David even though I've never fished with him. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Thanks Mojo.

Days like these sure make up for those 10 and 12 hour trips of sitting in the rain working for a couple of chances.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
DJ,

My Lamiglas hat goes off to you, I know it takes a lot of hard work to be successful in your line of work.

I bet it feels pretty awesome to have such happy clients.

Good work
Bobby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts