IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Dave and John for a truly pleasant and enjoyable experience at buying a new vehicle. You guys are awesome and even impressed my wife who was like "do we have to sit for hours to buy a car", nope, we were in an out with absolutely no pressure and the quickest experience we have ever had!

If you are even thinking about a new car or truck it would be well worth your time to visit these guys, they treat you like royalty and you will leave with a vehicle, WE DID !!!:meme::meme::meme:

Looking forward to catching Dave :dance:

· Registered
23,212 Posts
They treated me right. No pressure at all. They put up with me driving a few rigs over a years time before I got my new truck. No pressure.

Good guys me tinks.

· Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I can find my camera then a pic would be here but until then visualize this Ryan

White 2007 Ford Focus SE - the new wife's car and she is loving it!:yay:

You got one not to long ago, what did you get?

· Registered
13,737 Posts
If I can find my camera then a pic would be here but until then visualize this Ryan

White 2007 Ford Focus SE - the new wife's car and she is loving it!:yay:

You got one not to long ago, what did you get?
2007 Ford fusion And we love it

· Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet ride :cheers: Really liked those but was not in the budget this time around, maybe next :yay:

Now just waiting to hear from Dave on my "white meat" trip :idea: :cheers:

· Vendor
3,191 Posts
Thanks all for the kind words.:flowered: Keith I'm so glad for you and Deb. You guys deserve a nice ride!:D
I will never forget meeting you for the first time, when I posted my first open seat on the board and you took me up on it. As we had never meet and my 13yr old daughter scolded me for picking someone up on the internet who may be an ax murderer.:laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.