IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jack just loves Boats, trucks and fish!
Hopefully next year he will be able to handle a pole maybe with some help reel in his own fish!

Here's a silly one of Jack & Dad. :laugh:

My bud from Bend came over this weekend for another great weekend of fishing. Brians last time out we were fighting Sealions for Spring Chinook and the Sealions won, Brian went home with no fish. :mad:
This time he went home with 3. :grin:

Heres Brian with a nice bright 22 lb Chinook.

And a pic of me on the boat with this nice chrome clipped Salmon, 17.5 lbs.

-Steve

[ 09-17-2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Hawgs & Harleys ]

3,877 Posts
Beautiful pictures.

That youngster looks ready and willing to help out.

Take him shad fishing when he is young like that, get him in to the fish and go home when he is really having a good time. That is the potion to get them hooked for life.

Once again, great catch guys.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Nice fish Boys!! :cheers:

I'm with Grant, the second fish looks like a Chinook, but hard to tell from a picture.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Great pics of your son.

I am sure he will be out fishing me in no time.

Joe

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
What a cute little guy!! He'll be your fishing buddy for sure!!
Nice fish too!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
That looks like a fin clipped chinook. I think the 2nd picture is the same fish as the 4th. They both look like a nook. Regardless, nice fish and it looks like the little one will be a future fishing partner. :smile:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was certain that fish was a Chinook when I caught it and noticed it was fin clipped. After looking at the gum line and smaller spots I thought that I had just caught my biggest Coho ever. I can see if any other pictures show the spots & gums better, I can post them also if anyone is interested.
-Steve

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
the best looking nate of all the shots is that boy of yours. I still get a kick out of that shot of him holding the salmon. Can't wait for my boy to hurry up and grow enough so mom will let me take him out with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts