IFish.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I have never used the Quantum, but, for the money, I think the Curado is hard to beat.

RF

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I have both the Curado and Curado BSf and love them both, that being waid I played with the Quantum pt 600el and was extremely impressed to say the least. Noticeably Smoother than my BSF. I don't know how they'd stand up to a big nook though.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I have a curado bsf and put it on a loomis 1024 in the champane(sp?) color. It matchs really nice. :dance:

·
Registered
670 Posts
I own both. I prefer the curado. I find it is much smoother in casting and drag performance. Hopefully, people will be looking at the color of your fis not the reel.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Curado BSF..... I have two, and they're my favorites, hands down! Silky smooth....

And frankly they don't match the Blue motif on the boat either! Not to worry! They're Great fish-gettin' reels.... IMHO

Tim :cheers:

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
BSF.

Zebco owns Quantum.

We bought 2 BSF's this winter. I figured it was a gamble on the first. Now I know the 2nd was a bargain at retail.

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
My buddy and I have this ongoing debate about which low-pro baitcaster he "needs" next. I have two Curados and one Calais for steelie fishing. A new Curado runs around $110 (not BSF) while this Quantum he's looking at, which supposedly is their best one, runs at $150. I have a Quantum that is a nice back-up reel, but I mostly use it to walleye fish. It's nice, but not even close to a Curado.

Would you spend the extra $40 for a Quantum or would you go with a Curado.

Help me convince this guy please!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts