IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Just took the family there last week for our annual Kokanee gathering. The fishing was great. We caught 42 13" to 15" Kokes. Enough to feed everybody one night and have some to bring home. I was fishing my downrigger from 40' to 70' and doing great. My kids did well with lake trolls and 2 oz. sinkers out about 65 pulls. Use about 30" leader and a piece of white corn or a little needlefish or about anything??

It seemed to be as good of fishing as I have ever seen at Cresent Lake. Anywhere out in the middle of the lake produced fish. As always the best spot seems to be off the Boy Scout Camp between 100' and 200' depth.

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
that's good advice. I'd add that I did well with
a hot pink spin n glo. Make sure to use a light rod, use caution landing, troll slow, zigzag around. Flo green can be a good color too. The fish should be at about 55 feet I'd guess. Also remember Crescent is a 5 fish limit, then go to odell for the 25 fish limit. It's a bonus.
Good luck!
GBs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts