IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Yea I'm over in Newport with moorage for the weekend. I was optimistic but there will be better days.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
There are no halibut up there anyways. Mother nature is just saving you some fuel.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Moms day is looking promising for now, and I’ll probably jinx it by saying so this far out but next Thursday is looking nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Took an "early' run to the salt yesterday... "bouncy" fist part of the trip but oh my... a great day on the water. Had to find fish. They weren't where we "always" find 'em. LOL Only had 3 in the box at 2:00 but by 3:30 we had limits. 9 crabs too.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on Sunday's weather. The forecast does not look terrible, but the potential wind (especially the afternoon) has me concerned. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
It's an all depth halibut fishery. They'll be a spot to fish for something somewhere just not sure what or where...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It’ll be a last minute call for us. Likely headed out early on the incoming and back in early afternoon fish or no fish to beat the wind. Fishing should be fun not miserable. As I get older I get less willing to beat myself up.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yep it will be a game time decision for us as well. Hopefully the bar isn’t restricted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
Like the rest of you waiting for the last minute to make the call Lets hope it all works out Good luck to all if we go

1 - 20 of 36 Posts